Nine GCF Attorneys representing five distinct practice groups have been selected to the 2018 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Star lists. David Carter, Troy Hafner, Chris Marine, Jason Odom, Eugene O’Neill and Sandra Rennick have all been selected to the Super Lawyers list and Anthony Guettler, Sean Mickley and Dillon Roberts were selected as Rising Stars. Each year, no more than 5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5 percent are selected to the Rising Star List.
For 12 consecutive years, Gould Cooksey Fennell has had at least three attorneys represented on the Florida Super Lawyer list.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service that recognizes outstanding lawyers from over 70 practice areas. Every year, Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process which involves peer nominations and independent research. The candidates are evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
A big congratulations to our “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars” on their well-earned titles.
GCF Attorneys pictured starting from the top left, including the area of practice recognized by Super Lawyers:
- Sandra Rennick – Real Estate
- Jason Odom – Employment Litigation
- Anthony Guettler – Estate Planning & Probate
- David Carter – Personal Injury Litigation
- Gene O’Neill – Construction Litigation
- Sean Mickley – Construction Litigation`
- Troy Hafner – Estate Planning & Probate
- Dillon Roberts – Estate Planning & Probate
- Chris Marine – Real Estate