- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Fomer US Army Captain
- Book Award Real Estate Transactions, University of Florida
- Book Award Estate Planning, University of Florida
Dillon L. Roberts
Dillon L. Roberts is a member of the Firm’s Estate Planning and Tax Group. Mr. Robert’s practice areas include estate planning, estate and trust administration, business and real estate and tax planning. Mr. Roberts has represented clients in entity formation and restructuring, as well as matters involving acquisitions and sales of equity interests and assets. He has also assisted clients with complex estate planning and income tax planning matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Roberts served honorably in the U.S. Army, 4th Brigade of the 10th Mountain Division, with service in Afghanistan as a scout platoon leader. He was a distinguished graduate from officer candidate school, officer armor basic course, and U.S. Army Ranger School.
Mr. Roberts earned his Juris Doctor degree in 2011 from the University of Florida, College of Law, with honors, where he earned the highest grade in his Real Estate Transactions course. Mr. Roberts later earned his Masters of Laws (LL.M) in Taxation, also from the University of Florida, where he earned the highest grade in his Estate Planning course. He maintains an “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system, the highest such rating available to any individual lawyer.
Mr. Roberts is a member of the Indian River County Estate Planning Council, VNA Foundation Planned Giving Council Advisory Board and serves on the board for the ARC of Indian River County.
Awards and Designations
- The Florida Bar
- Indian River County Bar Association
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections
- Indian River County Estate Planning Council
- VNA Foundation Planned Giving Council Advisory Board
- ARC of Indian River County, Board Member
- Elon University (B.S., 1998)
- Florida Atlantic University (MBA, 2002)
- University of Florida, College of Law, (J.D., 2011)
- University of Florida, College of Law, (LL.M., Taxation, 2014)
Personal Interest or Leisure Activity
- Outdoor activities