- Duke University School of Law, Dean’s Scholar
Justin K. Larson
Justin K. Larson is a member of the firm’s Estate Planning & Tax Group. Mr. Larson’s practice areas include estate planning and administration, tax planning, and business transactions.
Mr. Larson graduated Cum Laude from the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business with an undergraduate degree in Business Administration and earned his Juris Doctor degree from Duke University School of Law.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Larson earned a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. As a student in the LL.M. program, Mr. Larson also worked as a graduate research assistant where he gained experience researching cutting edge areas of tax law.
Mr. Larson is admitted to practice law in Florida and is a member of the Indian River County Bar Association and Indian River Estate Planning Council.
Awards and Designations
- The Florida Bar
- Indian River County Bar Association
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections
- Planned Giving Council of Indian River
- Indian River Estate Planning Council
- Indian River Community Foundation Future Leaders
- University of Florida, (B.A., 2010)
- Duke University School of Law, (J.D., 2014)
- University of Florida (LL.M., Taxation, 2015)
Personal Interest or Leisure Activity
- Archery Hunting
- Inshore Fishing