- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2021
Samantha R. Kelly
Samantha R. Kelly is a member of the firm’s Estate Planning & Tax Group. Ms. Kelly’s practice areas include estate planning, estate administration, tax planning, and business transactions.
Ms. Kelly graduated from the Florida State University’s College of Business with an undergraduate degree in Marketing and earned her Juris Doctor degree from Florida State University College of Law.
After graduating from law school, Ms. Kelly earned a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Estate Planning from the University of Miami School of Law.
Prior to joining Gould Cooksey Fennell, Ms. Kelly practiced estate planning in Palm Beach.
Ms. Kelly is admitted to practice law in Florida and Maryland and is a member of the Indian River County Bar Association and Indian River Estate Planning Council.
Awards and Designations
- The Florida Bar, Tax Section and Real Property and Probate Section
- Indian River County Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Indian River Estate Planning Council
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Junior League of Indian River County
- Florida State University, (B.S., 2012)
- Florida State University, (J.D., 2015)
- University of Miami, (LL.M. Estate Planning, 2016)
Personal Interest or Leisure Activity
- Oil Painting