- Board Certified as a Specialist in Wills, Trusts, and Estates by Florida Bar
- Super Lawyers, “Rising Star”
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Fellows Institute, ACTEC
Anthony P. Guettler
Anthony P. Guettler is a shareholder in the firm’s Estate Planning & Tax Group, where he focuses on estate planning and estate administration for high net worth individuals. In Mr. Guettler’s estate planning practice, he helps clients develop and implement strategies to meet their estate planning goals, minimize gift, estate and income taxes, and protect assets for future generations. These strategies may include sales to intentionally defective grantor trusts, and the creation of GRATs, QPRTs, ILITs, and dynasty trusts. In Mr. Guettler’s estate administration practice, he helps fiduciaries and beneficiaries understand and exercise their rights and responsibilities.
Mr. Guettler’s ability to assist clients and earn their trust is founded on his strong work ethic and genuine desire to help his clients meet their estate planning goals. He is Board Certified as a Specialist in Wills, Trusts and Estates, and he maintains an “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the largest and most comprehensive ratings document of lawyers in the world. Super Lawyers names him as one of Florida’s “Rising Stars,” effectively ranking him as one of the top 2.5% of attorneys in the state who are under the age of 40, as chosen by their peers and through the independent research. In 2017, Mr. Guettler graduated from the Florida Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC).
He graduated first in his class from the University of Florida Warrington College of Business with a degree in Finance in 2003. Mr. Guettler then went on to earn his Juris Doctor degree, graduating with high honors, as well as his graduate law degree (LL.M) in Taxation from the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
Awards and Designations
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trusts and Estate Law Section
- Florida Bar Association, Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Indian River County Bar Association
- Indian River Estate Planning Council, Past President
- Planned Giving Council of Indian River
- United Way, Board Member
- United Way Foundation, Board Member
- Indian River Community Foundation, Committee Member
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A, summa cum laude, 2003
- University of Florida, College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2005
- University of Florida, College of Law, Taxation, 2009
Personal Interest or Leisure Activity
- Sport Fishing
- Lobster Diving