- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
Sandra G. Rennick
Sandra G. Rennick is a lifelong resident of Vero Beach, Florida with extensive experience handling sophisticated business transactions and real estate matters. She serves on the firm’s Executive Committee, chairs the Corporate Group and is a member of the Real Estate Group. Ms. Rennick’s main areas of practice include business and commercial enterprise, including the formation and administration of business entities, lending and finance, residential and commercial real estate and condominium and homeowner association representation. She maintains an “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the largest and most comprehensive ratings document of lawyers in the world.
Ms. Rennick graduated cum laude from Stetson University College of Law where she served as a chief member of the Honor Court. She attended Davidson College for her undergraduate studies, as a Davidson Scholar. Ms. Rennick also attended the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
Ms. Rennick’s community involvement includes current service as Vice President of the Board of Directors of McKee Botanical Garden and Director of Vero Heritage, Inc. known locally as The Heritage Center. Ms. Rennick previously served as past President and Director of the Scholarship Foundation of Indian River County and as past Officer and Director of Indian River County Habitat for Humanity, organizations she continues to support.
Awards and Designations
- The Florida Bar Association, Business Section & Real Property and Probate & Trust Law Section
- Indian River County Bar Association
- Indian River County Real Property Council, (past President)
- McKee Botanical Gardens, Vice President of the Board
- Vero Heritage, Inc., Director
- Scholarship Foundation of Indian River County, past President
- Habitat for Humanity, past Officer and Director
- Davidson College (B.A., 1995)
- Stetson University, College of Law (J.D., 1998)
Personal Interest or Leisure Activity